Friday, August 20, 2010

My First Post

Well, it sure has been a long time since I have been on my blog! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We have been so busy with an incredible baby, job changes, home relocation, and much more! I am working on figuring this "blog thing" out. I am the type of person who likes to have it all figured out and play with it so it is just right. I am learning that getting things done and not perfected works better when you have a baby and another million things to do. With that being said, I have been 5 months behind on uploading pictures of Makenlee and our little family, but be patient because it is finally getting done. What a relief that will be! I have been wanting to do this for a long time and now have a little bit of time to get it done. So keep looking back and I should have it updated soon! Thanks to all of you who look at our blog and continually see the same old stuff... NOTHING! That is getting fixed. Check back soon!


This is a recent picture of Makenlee in her Sunday afternoon attire... no shirt and a hairbow. It's too hot to wear clothes when she's at home!

She is starting to teeth this week and it doesn't feel good! I can only imagine having all that pain in my mouth. She is a trooper though. Give her some cold celery (which I know I shouldn't do but I watch her closely) while she helps in the kitchen and it makes everything okay.

1 comment: